View of the Torah on Sexual Development of a Man
Translation from Russian by Daniel Alievsky
Corrected by Lucas Orner
In the Jewish Kabbalistic literature “Tikkun ha-Berit”is the bringing of male sexuality to perfection. You may ask, "Do the Jewish sages devote the same attention to female sexuality?" Answer: to a much lesser degree. Why such “inequality?” As the sages say, it is due to the greater proximity of women to perfection. A man needs to work more on himself to restrain his sexual impulses." Maybe, for this reason, the Jewish covenant of circumcision applies to men only.
The modern human has an ability to look at the subject of sexuality through the prism of physiology, psychology, or teachings of the East. There are individual pieces of the Truth in each approach, but the advice of their representatives often contradict one another. Obviously an integrated complex approach is necessary to most effectively help a person to cope with their problems.
A complex approach is impossible without an understanding of God, because he is God, the Author of man's body, and his soul, and his morals. Especially in the Torah, teachings based on divine revelation are found showing a system in which all aspects of human life fit organically.
Developed on the basis of a complex approach based on the Torah, Tikkun ha-Berit includes, first of all, proper sex education for a teenager, as well as the harmonization of intimate relationships in family life.
- Part I. With a boy as an adult
- Part II. Happy husband
- Part III. Ish (איש) and Isha (אשה)
- Basis of Tikkun ha-Berit according to the sacred Jewish texts
- Why does it open today only
- The fairy tale of Rabbi Nachman from Braslav “The Lost Princess” with explanations
- From Yosef to Rabbi Nachman
- The Complex approach of Kind David
- The language of mysteries
- Three letters אמ"ש
- איש and אשה
- What King Solomon did not know
- What does it depend on?
- Is it possible to change the nature of my energy?
- Each intimacy gives birth to a soul
- Intimacy for conception and intimacy for strengthening the family
- Tikkun ha-Berit for married ones
- Advice for maintaining and strengthening the male power
You can also download the entire book in a single web page. This is useful, for example, for printing on your printer.